Happy 2nd week of school. I'm excited to report that we are currently on a day 6 streak with earning a "3" in all our specials classes. This means your student has been hard at work staying focused, using speaker courtesy and following directions. I am so proud of them. We also have enjoyed learning about our friends and fellow teachers!
This week we dive into curriculum as we continue to build relationships with each other and learn procedures and expectations. Below you will find the curriculum for the week as well as other important dates and information. As always, if you have a question, feel free to email me or call the classroom. Thanks again for all your help and support these beginning weeks.
Homework for the week:
- Packets go home every Monday and are to be completed and turned in Friday mornings.
- Reading logs are indicated in the agenda by students writing the book title and pages they read.
- Parents check over homework for completion and sign the agenda on Thursday nights.
Spelling book pages this week:
- Students are to complete pages 10, 11, and 12.
- The spelling words this week are:
Important dates to remember this week:
- Homework packet and spelling book due Friday, 7/27
- Home visit sign up sheets due Friday, 7/27
- All registration paperwork from the first week of school due ASAP.
This week's curriculum:
Math: Locate integers on a number line and graph points on a coordinate plane
Reading: Make predictions from text, illustrations, titles, topic sentences
Writing: Identify various graphic organizers
Science: Identify the 3 purposes of the skeletal system
Soc. Stud: Locate states on a map